Tuesday 19 July 2011

Coming Back To Life

I was driving a familiar route today through lovely countryside which takes about an hour.  On long journey's on my own I usually take time to turn the radio off and ask God to be present with me and talk to me.

The scenery as I have shared before is magnificent, and I have travelled this road through the seasons as they change ever so slightly every two to three weeks.

Today the fields that once were the brightest yellow, were golden brown, with rolled bales dotted around them - beautiful!

It was then I really felt like I had come back to life, almost as if I had been in a dormant state, like a coma and now I was awakening from it.  The last few years I've had, I guess I had been slightly comatose!

I really do believe my life is about to turn around, God has good things in store for me and my family, I do not doubt His plans for me.

He has already shown me restoration in so many ways personally, I feel excited about what the future holds Jeremiah 29:11-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment