Wednesday 6 July 2011

Baptism Song Choices................

OK, it's nearly here, B-day, yeah that actually doesn't sound right.  Anyway, I am torn between three songs and have added a vote poll to my facebook page!

Mighty To Save “take me as you find me, all my fears and failures” this was the song that always used to get to me leading up to the point I accepted God loved me, it was my prayer song.

Because Of Your Love “now all of my life I freely give, because of your love I live” Since accepting God’s love I do now live because of him and for him.

Happy Day “Endless Joy, Perfect peace, earthly pain finally will cease, celebrate Jesus is alive!” Says it all! A celebratory song of a future hope with him in heaven!

If you have an opinion go to my facebook page via the link and please vote.......and pray for me, thank you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment