Thursday 5 January 2012

Predictable January Depression

Do I really have to be this predictable to have a massive come down at the beginning of the year? I was fine over Christmas, had a great New Years Eve party and everything, then reality hits and life smacks you in the face.  I can't stop sleeping, I have feelings of anxiety, I'm pretty much walking around all day with tears in my eyes! But I'm alright really.  I know what's getting me down and there's nothing I can do about it, it's just another year in the life of..........

I often imagine living someone else's life, but I know I'm fooling myself to think it would be any better, I'm not naive enough to believe I'm the only one with 'problems', and if I told you what they were you'd probably laugh and say "you think you've got problems, you should hear mine"!

I get it, life sucks.  But it's not supposed to suck, it's supposed to be wonderful and beautiful and peaceful and romantic and fulfilling and awe inspiring and rewarding and ...........some days, just some days, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment