Wednesday 21 March 2012

Alzheimer Moments

Today's Alzheimer moments so far. I was just about to leave the house, in my car. (Remember that bit of info, it'll come in handy later, I only wish I had remembered it.) When I couldn't find my mobile phone. 

So, I did what any person with full mental capacity would do, I rang it from my land line. That is where my full mental capacity ends, as I spent the next few minutes wandering around the house following the ring but unable to discover where the phone was.

I was completely baffled, I could hear it, but couldn't see it, until eventually I discovered the tone was following me and realised that the phone had been in my backside pocket all morning!  I hear you, "how could you not know your arse was ringing!"

I am now able to leave the house and went off to Zumba, did a few things in the town bought a sarnie from Greggs (don't judge me, everyone knows a double negative makes a positive; exercise - bad + Greggs - bad = good result all round) and then started to walk home......... forgetting that I had driven to Zumba!

What hope is there for me? If I can't find my phone that's about my person, and I walk home because I forgot I drove! I'm doomed!

If you have been affected by any of the issues mentioned in this post, please don't tell me, I've got enough of my own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment