Saturday 21 March 2015

Noah 8 Track Experiment

I came across a group that are looking at different ways of studying and reading the Bible by doing various experiments.  One that particularly attracted my attention was the 8 track experiment where you look at a Bible story and pick up to 8 music tracks to tell that story.

I thought I'd have a go at the story of Noah, mainly because I know the story well and thought it would be a simple one to start with.  I went about it by picking songs I thought were suitable based on what I already knew, it soon became apparent as I read the story that I had ingrained interpretations that weren't necessarily accurate, and so some of my song choices had to go!

Here's my playlist! Why not take part yourself, it was good fun if you're into music, and it definitely makes you think about what you're reading while you're picking the music!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment